Fabric Crafters | Hotel Supplies Co.
Bedsheets Made Better
We engineer and design our own fabrics from ground up, enabling us to craft sheets that are truly meant for human skin.
TENCEL™ X Naia™
Giza Egyptian Cotton
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Artisan's Rendition
Singapore Airlines Official Magazine
"Don’t miss the brand’s proprietary TENCEL™ X Naia™ collection, made with a soft, hypoallergenic, cooling fabric that you can mix and match for a relaxed, contemporary look."
SilverKris | Singapore Airlines Official Magazine
Honeycombers | 2023 - 2021 Reader's Choice Awards
"Oak & Sand™ is a brand you can count on for luxury TENCEL™ sheets that are custom-crafted for utmost comfort.
Expect ultra breathable fabric with fibers that regulate temperature and wick away moisture to keep you dry and comfy through the night."
Honeycombers | Singapore - Bali - Hong Kong
Wild tweets and chirps
With over 10 000 orders delivered till date, here's what some of our guests have to say
We've recently started collecting reviews from our guests since the end of 2022, if you wish to share your thoughts, we'd be more than happy to hear from you!
Hotel Bed & Bath
Authentic hotel goods procured by renowned international 5-star hotels.
Our expertise allows us absolute control down to the fibers of the fabric, enabling us to craft & develop exclusive materials in unique colours
Earn while you shop with us
At Oak & Sand, your journey with us doesn't end after checking-out.
Generous reward points are automatically credited to you with rebates starting from 5%.
The best part?
They stack with ongoing promotions and you don't need to sign up to start earning rewards!
Questions and Answers
- Why are the fabrics used by Oak & Sand different from what everyone else?
- Your TENCEL™ X Naia™ contains a blend, is it inferior to other 100% sheets?
- You say your fabrics are unique, but i saw one of your fabrics being sold in other shops?
- You're the only brand that engineers your own fabric? I've recently seen others claim the same too.
- Why do you offer so many fabrics, what is the best fabric?
- How do I earn rebates / reward points?
- What are the other ways to earn reward points?
- Are your sheets machine washable?
- What is your return policy?
- Where do you ship to?
- What does yarn size 60s,80s or 140s mean?
- Does a higher price equates to a better fabric?
- Retail OAS™ products in Hotels/AirBnB/Store | For Collab/Affiliations/Sponsors